Loading SWF for the first time...
How to play
- Move houses by dragging them to a new position
- Keeping residents happy by moving their houses next to friends and away from enemies
- You get a new resident when the happiness meter fills up
- Unique house-rearranging puzzling mechanic
- Constantly changing puzzles based on residents' random interactions
- Cute pixel art style
- Humorous updates about resident's relationships via the Tinyville Confidential newspaper
- Originally created in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 23 with the theme "tiny world"